Ads 468x60px

SOME GIRLS WANT TO SHOW TO THEM SELFIES

I am not a great fan of the social media by any means. I am shy, in fact, afraid of them. For me, their disadvantage far outweighs the merits. one must therefore be very careful, especially if, like me, you don’t really have a good knowledge of it.
Sensual-Nudity
Better safe than sorry is my watch word concerning such matters. Until very recently, when I hooked up on the WhatsApp, I only could allow myself the luxury of the Blackberry Messenger. For me, the Facebook as well as several similar platforms were a no go area.

I joined Facebook and Linkedin late last year on the prompting of my son, who insisted after the public presentation of my book, Youth, Sex and Wellbeing, that they were my best bets at  promoting it. Even as I write, I am yet to take any step in actualising that. I can count the number of times I’ve visited both platforms on my fingertips, I’m only there when it’s absolutely necessary.  I only discovered in the last few days that I could actually be more comfortable using the Linkedin services, even as my fears of the Facebook has so far been justified even on the count of the hour

0 comments:

Post a Comment