Ads 468x60px

A girl at 19 years old getting pregnant for Wizkid

Sola Sola Wizkid


Wednesday was Children’s Day and Starboy, Wizkid’s babymama, Sola Ogudugu decided to relive her experience of getting pregnant for Wizkid at the age of 19 in 2011. From her words, Wizkid might have deflowered her as she said she got pregnant when she just started having sex. “I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn! I Swear I died and rose again! Lol.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now.
 I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…” Sola Sola Wizkid“To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment